Click below to order
Chances are either you or someone you know will be impacted by a fire at some stage in their life. Think the unthinkable, and plan for the unplanned.
Fires are more common than you think. In the United States, in 2014:
- There were 1,298,000 reported fires.
- A fire was reported every 24 seconds.
- A residential fire was reported every 86 seconds.
- Someone was injured in a residential fire every 33 minutes.
- Someone died in a residential fire every 2 hours and 41 minutes.
Fires are not only things that happen to ‘someone else’. It could happen to you.
It happened to me!
“From The Ash – Special Edition” contains the content from “My Stuff” and “Taking Care of Business”.
Retail price for all three books $30.85 – save over 50%.
Enter coupon code – Special to get $5.00 additional of the sale price.
“From The Ash” guides you through what every homeowner should to about planning for property protection and documentation. Additionally will guide you through the aftermath of a residential home fire from documented your loss, filing an insurance claim, recovering your property, restoration of your home and tips about contractor tricks. An essential and must guide after a fire.